Surveyhead is another good online survey company. While the surveys from Surveyhead are scarce, they pay very well, I have never been rewarded less than $3 for each survey I complete for them.
Min. Cashout: $25
Registration Bonus: $5
Payment Type: PayPal
Sign Up: Surveyhead
Rating: 7/10 (few surveys)
Global Test Market is one of my favorite survey companies, due to the fact that you are rewarded for a survey even if you do not qualify. You are given "Market Points" for completing surveys, and most surveys are rewarded from 5-50 Market Points (5 being if you don't qualify, 50 if you do qualify). The cash out for Global Test Market is pretty high, 1000 Market Points, which will convert to $50 USD.
Global Test Market is legit and pays its users by checks, but take a while to arrive.
Min. Cashout: $50
Payment Type: Check
Sign Up: Global Test Market
I haven't received many surveys from Survey Savvy, but the ones I have, pay very well. Surveys from Survey Savvy pay from $2-$20. Another good thing about Survey Savvy, is that you can request a payment after having just $1 in your account. You can also earn money from referrals on Survey Savvy, you earn when your referrals complete surveys, and when their referrals complete surveys.
Survey Savvy is another legit survey company out of many to increase your income. You many only receive a couple bucks here and there, but it's worth it to have a couple extra bucks in your pocket, especially when you are a member of many survey sites.
Min. Cashout: $1
Payment Type: Check
Sign Up: Survey Savvy Sign Up
Rating: 6/10 (few surveys)
Once you become an Opinion Outpost member, you will be randomly selected to participate in surveys. Survey invitations will be sent to you by e-mail as well as accessible in the members section of the website.
You can choose which surveys you would like to participate in. Generally, these surveys will ask some preliminary questions to see if you qualify to take the survey. Most of the surveys take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. Your answers will be kept strictly confidential and your information will never be used for anything other than survey research.
The number of Opinion Points possible will be indicated for each survey. Upon completion of the survey, you can check your point balance by logging into the members section of the Opinion Outpost website. Opinion Points are redeemable for cash. 10 Opinion Points are equivalent to $1. When you want to redeem your points, you simply click on a button on your account page to request payment. A check will be sent to you within 6-8 weeks.
So far I have earned $15.40 from Opinion Outpost. I qualify for about 25% of the surveys sent to me, which isn't bad at all.
Min. Cashout: $5
Payment Type: Check
Sign Up: Opinion Outpost
Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask, that rewards you for searching. The way it works is during your searches, you are periodically awarded "Swag Bucks"(points) which you can redeem for prizes. For example, 45 Swag Bucks will give you an amazon gift card. It takes about 2 weeks to earn 45 Swag Bucks without any referrals.
If you use Google already, why not switch over to Swagbucks so you earn while you search!
Personally, I have already received 17 amazon $5 gift cards. You too can be earning rewards easily online, without having to pay a dime.
Some earning tips:
1. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, it is an easy way to earn bonus codes.
Here is their Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swag-Bucks/37122264757
They often post up bonus codes on this, or on Twitter http://twitter.com/swagbucks.
You can enter these codes at swagbucks.com -> My Account -> then on the left side there is a textbox with "Enter you Swag Code" above it.
2. Swag Bucks are awarded at different time intervals during the day. You won't win more then once in the same hour. The best times are early in the morning, lunch time, after dinner, and midnight.
3. Set your bookmarks to reflect Swagbucks searches. What I mean by this is, go to swagbucks, type the website you want to go in into the search bar, and when the results come up, you bookmark that page. That way, when you click on the bookmark, it takes you to the search results rather then the actual website first. It's one extra click to your destination, but you could also win during that extra click. That's where most of my Swag Bucks come from.
4. Download the Swagbucks tool bars so you can search right at the top of your browser. It takes 1 second to install the plugins, which I use. Here is the direct link http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-plugins
5. Get your friends to join, because when they win, you win the same Swag Bucks they win!
Click here to sign up: Swagbucks
Or click this banner: